Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wonderful Weekend


Mummy's company had a weekend retreat to a chalet in Changi.
As we have to wait for Daddy to finish classes on Saturday ,we arrived there past 7pm.
Firstly, I was greeted by millions of girls surrounded me. Apparently they are mummy's colleagues. The girls were happily allowing me to have some tissues (which mummy forbids me to touch). With that, I just cannot resist using it to clean one of the girl's teeth as I suspect she had something in between her teeth. Everyone burst in laughter when I was doing my good deeds - I am not sure why?
Then daddy & mummy brought me to play in a playground which was located near the swimming pool. This is my 2nd time attempt walking in a pool. My first attempt was at Wilkie place (pic attached). It was real FUN!

I wailed in tears as mummy & daddy shorten my exploration in the pool. Why do they have to do that? I am not going to catch cold as I am a strong boy!
Then we spend some time in the bungalow and there were a wide spread of food which mummy cannot resist. I cannot remember a time she had stop eating.
Anyway, I was really tired by 9.30 and on our way home in a cab - I snooze off without realising. It was a FUN saturday.

No comments: