Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ah Yi's Visit to SG


My sis came with her bf to visit us over the weekend. Arm with 2 large luggages, both of them find their way to our flat well. Jovan was very excited to be showered with that additional attention. What an attention seeker! On the first night, he ran back and forth from Ah Sang's room towards Daddy in the living room. He was playing peekaboo with Ah Sang and when Ah Sang responded, he ran towards Daddy for security. Back and forth many times; what a cheeky boy.

Sis and Ah Sang went around SG on their own - I guess when you are young; you can afford to cruise around, I would very much wanted to join them.
Unfortunately, a lunch trip to Suntec had exhausted me and Jovan.
They made a tour to Sentosa Island, Bird Park, Night Safari, Chinatown and we gave them a Duck Tour treat. It was really hectic for them as I see them knock out every night. Nevertheless, I hope they enjoyed the trip as much as we enjoyed having their company.

No comments: