Monday, September 25, 2006

Jovan's 14th Month Mischief - The SMS Boy

Alllllooooo.............................. Distracted by his fav TV ad



He has certainly grown and I won't be surprised that he will request for a mobile phone soon.
I notice my nephew(Jayson) has a soft spot for mobile phone when he was Jovan's age. They will try to snatch it from you while you were talking to someone over the phone.
Failure to do so, they will scream and wail to the extent that you/other party will hang up.

When you have the earpiece over their ear when grandparents called, they will act cool and not speak a word.
When I wish to have a minute of silence and peace, I would give him my mobile and let him have fun before he feast his teeth on my phone.
There was once he sent multiple SMS to my colleague with the alphabet 'A' and I had to sent and an apology SMS.
This makes sense, no wonder my prepaid card always exhaust so soon. :(

No comments: